Monday, April 20, 2015

NBA Regular Season Is Over :(

Hey everybody! I am sorry that I have not been blogging a lot recently. School has kept me really busy. I have been meaning to get back to blogging but with mid terms coming up, I wanted to end the quarter on a high note. I am going to make this "Comeback entry" short and sweet as I have another Chemistry Test to study for tomorrow!

So anyways, the past month of graphing was actually great. The highlight was definitelyagainst the Golden State Warriors. I got one Steph Curry on a 8x10, and a Curry/Klay Thompson signed 11x14. I also got a few others at that game too.

I am going to jump ahead here to the last two home games of the Bucks regular season. The first was against the Brooklyn Nets. That was the game when we clinched the playoffs! I was extremely excited. The final game was vs Boston. At the ends of the game, all of the Bucks started signing mini asketballs and throwing them into the crowd! I got a ball signed by Tyler Ennis and OJ Mayo, two guys who have been really nice to my aunt, cousins and I during this NBA season.

Over this past month, I also got a few autographs of the bigger Bucks players and legends. I got three total signatures from Giannis Antetokounmpo, two from Michael Carter Williams, and two from Jason Kidd! Also, I met Jon McGlocklin, Vin Baker, Michael Redd, and Bob Dandridge! I did not have anything with me for them to sign, but they did take pictures with me on my Snapchat and signed it on my cell phone with their finger! They were all extremely nice and I was glasd to meet these famous Bucks legends.

I will not be going to the game Thursday, but Saturday is one that I will be at. I am really hoping that that game will not be the final one of the season, as I want to see us in the second round! Go Bucks Go! Until next time, thanks for reading!

-Zach Semancik

No comments:

Post a Comment