Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Playoffs!!!!!

Hey everybody! Extremely late once again on this post -_-, but it is NBA playoff time!! I was in attendance for game four of the Bucks vs Bulls series, which was INCREDIBLE!!!!! Amazing game throughout all 48 minutes and could not have ended in a better way with the buzzer beater.

Before the game started, I graphed as usual. It was a very successful night despite forgetting my floorboards at home. On a sheet of game notes from a Bucks and Bulls game earlier this season, I got three Chicago players. Tony Snell, Mike Dunleavy, and Doug McDermott. All of these Bulls players were extremely nice.

I got two other autographs in addition to the other three. Joakim Noah and Pau Gasol! Both of these players are putting together great careers and I was really glad to get their autographs! Pau was my 300th autograph since i started keeping track since last April!

It was a fantastic night at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. Thank you guys for reading! I will be attending tomorrow night's game as well! Go Bucks Go!

#FearTheDeer
#BucksInSeven

-Zach Semancik

No comments:

Post a Comment